Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

To new Doctor Deep Down Heavy, who passed his viva this morning. I know some of us contributed to his research........
    Those funny cars won't make the teardrops start/ but way up there is where she broke my heart

Congrats mate. Dr Vinyl is in the house .

Comment

Originally posted by d7bohs View Post
      To new Doctor Deep Down Heavy, who passed his viva this morning. I know some of us contributed to his research........
      is this some new code you talk in.
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
        is this some new code you talk in.
        Deep Down Heavy has passed his PhD and used record collecting as the basis for his thesis. He asked for volunteers on here a while back to contribute to a questionnaire as part of his research.

Comment

Well done!
          Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Well done indeed!
            When can we read the weighty tome?
            "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

ah I remember that. Congrats.
              Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

A huge thank you to the people on here who anonymously took part in the survey (5% of all respondents). Also a huge thanks for entertaining my ramblings. A special mention for Gingham Kitchen who I quoted at the start of a chapter with the quip from 2011 'I'm not a mental retronaut!' And special thanks to Eine and d7bohs for academic advice.

I've got to make a few amendments before I get the copies that go to libraries printed and bound. At that point I thought I'd make it available to plussers to read... not sure how, but it will be.

Right. I'm going to get properly drunk now.

Cheers!

Comment

A change of name is imminent then. Dr. Heavy. Well done.
                    Jazz ain't dead!

Comment

Super, congratulations!
                      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
                      X