May 2014 Releases / Reissues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 2014 Releases / Reissues

New Forever Pavot 7" now available for preorder (no, I'm not on commission).

I think it sounds pretty damn good, there's a very cinematic feel to this one, but you don't need to take my word for it.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Shame your not on commission as I've just bought one...Thanks for the heads up Rich mate.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Got my pre-order of the new Public Information comp in the post today - haven't listened yet, but looks great. The last Parrt Library one was ace!

INFOS <<<
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

these "rare test pressing promo 12" picture discs" are pretty dodgy but at up to £200 still seem a bit steep!

12" promos

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

This is pretty nice => http://noiseinmyhead.bigcartel.com/p...onus-odd-waves

MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

Just found out about (and ordered) this fully licensed repro of a psych classic 45.
            http://captain-high-records.bandcamp...ich-dreamed-it
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Just ordered the first Bosporus bridges compilation through honest jons
              Dunno if it's a bootleg of the bootleg but it's cheap (in comparison with discogs prices,...)

Comment

The latest release on The Sound of Salvation is out now:

The Revolutionary Spirit - Sunshine (SOUND 007)

The Sound of Salvation blog

Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
                Vault mint

Comment

Originally posted by antwhiplash2 View Post
                  The latest release on The Sound of Salvation is out now:

The Revolutionary Spirit - Sunshine (SOUND 007)

The boy's done it again! That's wonderful
                  Everyone tear down your own little wall
                  That keeps you from being a part of it all
                  Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                  You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by mot View Post
                    Just ordered the first Bosporus bridges compilation through honest jons
                    Dunno if it's a bootleg of the bootleg but it's cheap (in comparison with discogs prices,...)
                    Ha the new moneymaker, boot of an unofficial release , same as that speedball lp, makes the first issue worthless or worth much less
                    I like the way he put "we've turned up a few boxes"

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                      Just found out about (and ordered) this fully licensed repro of a psych classic 45.
                      http://captain-high-records.bandcamp...ich-dreamed-it
                      Cheers for the heads up boss.
                      Just nabbed a copy. Sweet.
                      Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Originally posted by reza View Post
                        Ha the new moneymaker, boot of an unofficial release , same as that speedball lp, makes the first issue worthless or worth much less
                        I like the way he put "we've turned up a few boxes"
                        what's the deal here then ?
                        not a lucky warehouse find I am guessing ... still I might buy one [ boot of a boot ] and sell my boot !
                        Rockwell
                        Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

I just received next releases on our label Frotee, we release Estonian music, which hasn't been on vinyl before. I guess our third release is something that might catch attention over here.
                          First time on vinyl record is Estonian psychpop group Väntorel, we made compilation with all 14 self-penned recordings. They were true underground group in Estonia. Somehow they managed to record their songs, unfortunately studio tapes got lost in 70s. In 1997 band released tape and cdr with songs taken from different copies. We used same source for vinyl release.

I'm not sure how original they are compared to western psychedelic music, but in Estonia they were unique and I have loved their songs since tape release.

Before buying I ask you to listen to soundclips, because sound quality isn't best, so I understand if people don't like lofi sound:
                          https://soundcloud.com/froteerecords/vantorel

Sleeve notes, previously unseen photos, all info available on our website: http://frotee.net/

thank you!

Comment

Quick plug for some mates of mine over at Eglo records.
                            New release by Fatima is very nice indeed. For lovers on new Soul/Electronica.

LTD vinyl.

http://eglorecords.com/2014/05/fatim...ories-out-now/

I forgot to add the excellent mini LP by Autumns which is for fans of Lo Fi 80's style post punk.

Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

I just got the new Amen Dunes LP. It's a meandering, acoustic affair, which may appeal to some. I particularly like this track and the sound is pretty much the template for the whole lp

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
                              X