hot funky and hung over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot funky and hung over

well done nick another scortcher and a good first outing for myself since being back. BDM were blinding and twas great to chat to the band afer.
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Seems like people were out and about last night.

My liddle club was rammed as well - turning people away at midnight!!

Good show, Nick........messy one lined up for the bank holiday Thursday/weekend then!

Comment

Thursdays are the new friday, accept I am always grumpy the day after!
      My Mixcloud

Comment

And Tuesdays are the new Thursday!
        records - one a week mixcloud
        records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

So yesterday... Monday is the new Friday- haven't you heard?

Second that about the band, armed with their new singer, Letitia, who also happens to be in the London Gospel Choir. We kept the gospel touch up with some 'new funky gospel discoveries'... I shall say no more on the subject. Mysterious... Nice to see the old eclipse chaser - welcome back mate!
          http://wakeupanddie.com
          http://weirdgearnyc.com
          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Blummin' 'eck, are we now up to three nights on one evening ??

... how will Rich Hero cope ??
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
              Blummin' 'eck, are we now up to three nights on one evening ??

... how will Rich Hero cope ??
              I don't fucking know. It's my birthday on April 7th and those bastards Nick and AV have scheduled Little Barrie versus the SITKOD launch. GITS.
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Man, that's no fun thinking about your birthday now! Bugger. I'll try and make a clone of you during March...
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                  Man, that's no fun thinking about your birthday now! Bugger. I'll try and make a clone of you during March...
                  Cheers mate. I guess I should remember those VV's less fortunate than ourselves, who would relish the opportunity to ponder such a dilemma.
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Looks like my choice will be made for me - I will go to the venue the Rich Hero is at and buy him a birthday drink.

I take it Rich is at the correct VV age of 33?
                    records - one a week mixcloud
                    records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by left hand corner
                      Looks like my choice will be made for me - I will go to the venue the Rich Hero is at and buy him a birthday drink.

I take it Rich is at the correct VV age of 33?
                      You are very kind, sir! And I'm a youngster, as I'll only be 32 this time around (AND my name isn't Simon, AND I'm not in computing - I'm not qualified to post here ). I may try to make both, with a mad dash across London town at some point in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Cope
                        So yesterday... Monday is the new Friday- haven't you heard?

Second that about the band, armed with their new singer, Letitia, who also happens to be in the London Gospel Choir. We kept the gospel touch up with some 'new funky gospel discoveries'... I shall say no more on the subject. Mysterious... Nice to see the old eclipse chaser - welcome back mate!
                        Cheers mate good to be back.
                        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Working...
                        X