Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spitalfields record fair next week (30th to 2nd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitalfields record fair next week (30th to 2nd)

Anyone going to this?

Fancy a pint at some point?
    Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

If you mean the London Record Fair them I'm going on the Friday. Why not pop down to Brillo on the Thursday night too?

Comment

Think I'm away - but if not will be there Friday when it opens. And if so up for drink lunchtime
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
        Think I'm away - but if not will be there Friday when it opens. And if so up for drink lunchtime
        Think it opens at 7 - although you pay £10 for the privilege.
        Boy George knew my father

Comment

Originally posted by llmod1 View Post
          If you mean the London Record Fair them I'm going on the Friday. Why not pop down to Brillo on the Thursday night too?
          Sounds good mate, will try, cheers.
          Probably be there on the Friday.
          Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Ill be there on the Friday. Can't justify spending an extra £40 on a train ticket then the £10 earlybird so will be there for mid day. Came up at the last one so looking forward to this one.

Comment

Sat for me cant get friday off work, anyone going sat here?

Comment

I'm in London late Friday afternoon visiting friends, so I might pop by just to gaze at records I can't afford and put some faces to names of dealers I've read about on the internet.

I've just checked the dealer list on their site.

How did this bloke slip through the net?

Dave – Bespoke Chocolatier

Luxury hand-made chocolates and truffles

UK

Chocolates + hot weather + records = an accident waiting to happen
                it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                  I'm in London late Friday afternoon visiting friends, so I might pop by just to gaze at records I can't afford and put some faces to names of dealers I've read about on the internet.

I've just checked the dealer list on their site.

How did this bloke slip through the net?

Dave – Bespoke Chocolatier

Luxury hand-made chocolates and truffles

UK

Chocolates + hot weather + records = an accident waiting to happen
                  Hot weather? - This is the UK, we have had our quota of sun for this year, its rain all the way till christmas

Comment

I reckon I'll go and have a look on Friday. There weren't many stalls at the last one, but some dealers had some excellent stuff and I was REALLY happy with what I got. I plan on buying one big record and then fucking off to the pub!

Comment

Few typos on the dealer list surely?

DT Records selling punk? Gary from 'Crazy Beats'?
                      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by wipers View Post
                        There weren't many stalls at the last one
                        Judging by the length of the list of participants I'm guessing it'll probably be about the same size this time as last year when the over-optimistically pre-announced 200 dealers eventually became about 50. I got some good stuff though, worth going I think.
                        Boy George knew my father

Comment

Working...
                        X