What's it worth? Farting contest 45.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth? Farting contest 45.

Got this 45 today. Paul Boomer versus Lord Windesmear in a farting contest. Contest commentary goes over both sides. Not only that but it is a white-label, test pressing. can;t find ref to this 45 on the net. Any suggestions?
    H.

£1000000? Otherwise we live in a world gone mad...
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Pretty damn good, as farting records go.
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

The Grandaddy of the Genre...

<<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
            That;s it. I like that label. Pretty funny. Reminds me of this label.

http://tinyurl.com/qzs4fh6

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                Pretty damn good, as farting records go.
                Did they ever make a follow through, sorry! I meant follow up....
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I roasted some little onions yesterday, and today I´m bursting with music.
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Use it as your trump card next time you play out
                    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                      I roasted some little onions yesterday, and today I´m bursting with music.
                      No onions required here, I'm always bottom burping!
                      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Actually, they refer to it as "crepitation". I didn;t know what that meant but only listening to the whole competition did I understand it was same a "farting", in that context. I'm sorry, I don;t mix in such upper-class, social circles where people refer to it as crepitation. That word is not even funny, whereas "fart" is funny. It sort of knocks the, err... wind out of the humour that comes with the fart-word.

Comment

lack of gas was the one aspect of this film that i found most disappointing...

Comment

Originally posted by jb stanislas View Post
                            Actually, they refer to it as "crepitation". I didn;t know what that meant but only listening to the whole competition did I understand it was same a "farting", in that context. I'm sorry, I don;t mix in such upper-class, social circles where people refer to it as crepitation. That word is not even funny, whereas "fart" is funny. It sort of knocks the, err... wind out of the humour that comes with the fart-word.
                            Crepitation is incorrect, as it means "rubbing together". The sound caused by a fart has more of a plosive or fricative nature.

Phonology, however, only deals with orally produced sounds, which I think is limiting as a well-timed fart can be deeply meaningful. I remember having a farting contest in a garden with my brother when my grandad approached, solemnly cocked a leg and let off an astonishingly loud and mellifluous trump before walking off without saying a word. We were awe-struck.
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

"Fuzzy farts".....pure poetry
                              Everyone tear down your own little wall
                              That keeps you from being a part of it all
                              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Working...
                              X