Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr sayers
    replied
    I'll take that back then Lee mate...I seem to remember owning two pairs, not too sure how that happened!

Leave a comment:

• LDJB
    replied
    I got 'em free mate. They look nice though.

Leave a comment:

• mr sayers
    replied
    Originally posted by LDJB View Post
    I have a pair of those twisted nerve 7" slip mats with the built in dink adapter but to be honest they are a pain in the arse and also not what you are after as they leave 5" of visable exposed platter.

I have just wasted my time and yours.

Apologies.
    And your money by the sounds of it!

I've also got a pair of them sitting around somewhere Lee mate.

Leave a comment:

• eine
    replied
    You can get one of boobs so your 7s are kind of like a recordinki with occasional glimpses for the spotters in the front row? You may not be that sort of loud party DJ type though - I certainly am, as e3sa934 and Gingham Kitchen will confirm.

Leave a comment:

• RobLilley
    replied
    Just found this

http://joshritter.merchtable.com/acc...t#.U43atXJdWSo

Leave a comment:

• jam
    replied
    Print your own!
    http://custom-slipmats.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• eclipsechaser
    replied
    So am I right in thinking you dont feel you look cool enough even though you're rockin a 45s only set.

Leave a comment:

• Moogaloo
    replied
    Apology accepted :-)

Leave a comment:

• LDJB
    replied
    I have a pair of those twisted nerve 7" slip mats with the built in dink adapter but to be honest they are a pain in the arse and also not what you are after as they leave 5" of visable exposed platter.

I have just wasted my time and yours.

Apologies.

Leave a comment:

• Moogaloo
    started a topic Slipmats for playing 7" records

Slipmats for playing 7" records

When I DJ I predominantly play 7" records. When playing 12" records I just need a functional slip mat as any fancy design is only visibile between record changes.

However when playing 7" records, that leaves 5" of visible round border.

So I would really like a pair of slip mats that take advantage of this, possibly with some interesting affects when being rotated, but I am suprised to find I can't find any.

Does anyone know of any slip mats designed to look good when playing 7" records?
Working...
X