Double birthday greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double birthday greetings!

Happy birthday to Spirito Santo and Hooded Claw, hope the sun is shinning where ever you are!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

All the best, gents!
    https://oneboxrecordfair.wordpress.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/obrftokyo
    https://instagram.com/obrftokyo/
    https://www.facebook.com/Its-Time-Fo...5685810999497/

Formerly, lecturer at the University of Rome, with two commas and a full stop in the normal way.

(=^ェ^=)

Comment

top day fella's
      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Dunno what you can do on a Monday, but I'm having a couple of tinnies...

Happy birthday..!
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Thanks guys, I totally appreciate it.

I spent my entire evening/night putting together my Kallax (aka Expedit) that I got! This was like a monumental thing for me to finally get one. All my records have always just been stored in closets, so Im really happy to have a real shelf/bookcase for them. And yes, pictures will be coming soon! hahaha

I was planning on having pizza and watching Mystery Science Theater, but putting that thing together took up all my time/energy so I had my pizza and Im going to sleep now.

Thanks again.

Jamie
          See, you don't get those haircuts on your mp3s.

Comment

Belated greetings chaps, hope it was a good one
            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

And more belated birthday greetings from me
              Sounds like you had a good one, Spirito!
              "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Aw thanks everyone. Only just seen this a week later. I actually spent the day sleeping and watching TV, both seem like rare commodities at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by spirito santo View Post
                  I spent my entire evening/night putting together my Kallax (aka Expedit) that I got! ...I was planning on having pizza and watching Mystery Science Theater, but putting that thing together took up all my time/energy so I had my pizza and Im going to sleep now.
                  Originally posted by Hooded Claw View Post
                  Aw thanks everyone. Only just seen this a week later. I actually spent the day sleeping and watching TV, both seem like rare commodities at the moment!
                  Hmmmm, applying the VG+ appropriateness checklist:

cheese - check (pizza topping)

records - check

shelving - check

tv - check

they both sound fun, but did either of you see a badger?

Comment

Belated Birthday greetings to you both!
                    it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Working...
                    X