RIP Patrick 'The Lama' Lundborg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Patrick 'The Lama' Lundborg

Those of you that way inclined will almost certainly have already heard the very sad news about Patrick Lundborg passing on this week at the age of just 47!

I corresponded a bit with Patrick over the years and he was a true gent.

His Acid Archives book and accompanying site and the Lysergia work he's left behind have inspired and helped out countless thousands.

May he now reach for the outer limits from hereon in.

To infinity - and beyond!

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
    Those of you that way inclined will almost certainly have already heard the very sad news about Patrick Lundborg passing on this week at the age of just 47!

I corresponded a bit with Patrick over the years and he was a true gent.
    I heard about this 2-3 days ago on the Psychedelica forum - of which he used to post. Do you know the circumstances by which he passed? Nobody has posted about that yet.

Comment

RIP...Way too young. AA is one of my all time favourite books, a life changer!
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Sad to hear this. I've been looking forward to reading his psychedliea book for a while now. Certainly a guy who did great work.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Hadn't heard, very sad. I had him pegged a tad older than that in my mind's eye.
          Dave

Comment

Really sorry to hear that. The guy had a positive impact on my listening through his passion for great music which he was kind enough to share with us.
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Sad news, learned a lot from him. He dug up some fascinating sounds and his writing was a pleasure to read.

Comment

rubbish news - far too young and all that knowledge too ... unfair
                Rockwell
                Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Shocking news...such a shame.

The AA book is superb and essential.

RIP Patrick
                  "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Originally posted by djh62uk View Post
                    Hadn't heard, very sad. I had him pegged a tad older than that in my mind's eye.
                    Dave
                    Me too. Wise beyond his years clearly.
                    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                    X