Jonny Trunk's OST Show this Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonny Trunk's OST Show this Saturday.

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years....

Once again, Señor Trunk is off doing something or other.

So he won't be doing his show this Saturday.

I will.

Expect horse scaring, wife bothering, child gladdening, ear pampering music of varying shades and tones.

dance instructional, library and italian obscurities, esoterica and some other gubbins.

and jazz.

probably.

Bet you any money there's a nuts cover version of something too.
    Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Comment

Lord Fader.
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
        Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years....

Once again, Señor Trunk is off doing something or other.

So he won't be doing his show this Saturday.

I will.

Expect horse scaring, wife bothering, child gladdening, ear pampering music of varying shades and tones.

dance instructional, library and italian obscurities, esoterica and some other gubbins.

and jazz.

probably.
        Have a great one Alan - I'll be unable to listen live as I won't be anywhere near a wireless...

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
          Have a great one Alan - I'll be unable to listen live as I won't be anywhere near a wireless...

which one are you?

anyway, if you get a call from a radio station in SE1, you better be ready to respond...

Comment

Looking forward sitting alongside Master Alanmck for this show, with a few choice 80s OST extracts - Top Gun, Ferris Bueller, Ghost, Home Alone, Mannequin........ can't wait
            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Senor Trunk View Post
              Bet you any money there's a nuts cover version of something too.
              In the bag is the one that didn't get played last time, plus a couple of others, a response to Alan's query about covers of library tunes, some records to answer Pitch's goading (I mean, who doesn't own a copy of 'Neverending Story'?) and some obligatory Morricone. Be afraid...
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

This or Argentina v Iran, decisions decisions. The last one was really good, bother. Podcast?
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
                  This or Argentina v Iran, decisions decisions. The last one was really good, bother. Podcast?
                  Watch with the sound off and the radio on?
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I have selected tracks to fit an imagined Argentina v Iran football match, culminating with Roy Budd's theme tune to 'Who Dares Wins' - which I think will work out nicely.
                    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Have a good one - looking forward to some classic John Hughes OSTs!

Comment

Show is now up on soundcloud...

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm/...he-ost-show-12

downloading now.

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                          Show is now up on soundcloud...

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm/...he-ost-show-12

downloading now.
                          Ah, brilliant, missed the game and the show yesterday due to other distractions, this is most welcome!
                          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
                            Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

btw the bolly 'model' was brilliant
                              Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Working...
                              X