Download Code Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Code Cards

Fairly common now but having used them I am inclined to chuck them unless they are really attractively designed.

Does this make me a bad person?
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

I even keep the stickers from the shrink wrap that says the record contains a download code.

Does this make me a bad person?
    The Downstairs Lounge
    http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
    http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

I bin 'em as well..... I prefer my farts out in the open, not in a jar!!
      "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

i also save the stickers, i dont even use the download codes. ive normally downloaded them illegally while waiting for the record to arrive
        instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

I saved the first few stickers from the first few shrink-wrapped CDs I bought. I've stopped saving them now. I feel bad.

Comment

I am a bad person. Can I have some stickers!
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

I've only ever had one...I gave it away, as I couldn't be arsed with the crappy download business!
              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

I've definitely transferred some 'hype stickers' from the shrink to the plastic sleeve and I'd do it again I tell ya. Download cards can only be used once though, right? No need to keep those unless they had some novel gimmick. I did find this card in a Daft Punk record I didn't buy from new which was sort of fun. I assume the site has long since expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-K View Post
                  i also save the stickers, i dont even use the download codes. ive normally downloaded them illegally while waiting for the record to arrive
                  Same here. I've got quite a few now. Do you think I could sell them as a job lot on ebay?
                  "Just done an hour solid of listening to the Beatles"

Comment

Fascinating insight into the ingenuity of the human mind and psyche.
                    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                    X