PRONIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRONIT

yeah, i finally have a proper record shelf and am currently sorting through all the lp's and 45s.
    lots and lots to get rid off!!!
    anyway, does anyone one know the deal with the different colors on the pronit labels?
    I've got spares with blue and red labels of stuff.
    first presses, second presses....

oh boy, it feels like i've been out of all this for far too long. what a relaxing time i've head.
    now it's all labels, matrixes, us VG vs. german VG+ and shit like that again...
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

from memory the red always seemed liked the first presses - a bit of sturdier pressing maybe
    Rockwell
    Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Yeah, i think red is 1st too. The red are nails pressings! I have some with nasty scratches on that sound great… Deeeep grooves.
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

A new record shelf. Yowza!

The eastern europe section is the only one that is remotely filable. Pepita Amiga Muza,,, all get their little subsection. Not the 45s though, that would be weird
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

true.
          i thought the red one ist the one to go.
          what confused me was the muza stuff, where i think the blue labels are first pressings and red labels later ones... but what do i know!
          thank you

Comment

record shelf yes!

yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
              what confused me was the muza stuff, where i think the blue labels are first pressings and red labels later ones... but what do i know!
              This should help:
              http://home.btconnect.com/ultimathul...ence/muza.html
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Working...
              X