• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 62 copies of Please Please Me?

Mono

or

Stereo?

Pricey yes, but delivery is cheap. Swings & roundabouts.

Only good can come of this sort of behaviour. Fuck me.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Comment

Jesus Christ...

Who knows where the time goes, eh?
        Back and to the left... back and to the left... back and to the left

Comment

Deep, intense, almost monastic record collecting.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

"Since I first started collecting Beatles records many many years ago, I was intrigued about the numbers and letters that were stamped into the run off grooves."
            "I don't want to live in the past but it's a nice place to visit."

Comment

I saw this guy and his Beatles stall at Reading on Sunday, he may have just decided to give it all up
              it was a pretty grim day for most stall-holders, though I did OK
              my mate Andy showed me his new tattoo's too

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
                I saw this guy and his Beatles stall at Reading on Sunday, he may have just decided to give it all up
                it was a pretty grim day for most stall-holders, though I did OK
                my mate Andy showed me his new tattoo's too

Real diggers knees
                some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Real diggers knees
                  he's a HUGE Sex Pistols collector, probably has 62 different copies of NMTB
                  The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

I have two almost identical copies of beachparty 3 from james last. I say almost because one has a lighter blue in the print. I wonder what thats all about. Maybe if I collect more this will enlighten me somehow.
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

damn you have beaten me Cacapo as I only have two James Last voodoos with differing covers.
                      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

The monos have sold for £9500. By comparison, the stereos seem cheap (yeah, I know...) on Buy It Now at £12.5k...

Comment

You know you've got a problem when even VG+ users are thinking, "Kin ell, that's a bit much..."
                          Hull Music Archive

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            The monos have sold for £9500. By comparison, the stereos seem cheap (yeah, I know...) on Buy It Now at £12.5k...
                            Nah, they haven't sold. Still listed. The problem is does anyone want to own the results of this kind of obsession? Only very few obsessive Beatles folk might.

Originally posted by nboldock View Post
                            You know you've got a problem when even VG+ users are thinking, "Kin ell, that's a bit much..."
                            The fun in this must have been all about the chase. We've all suffered wacky collecting projects but not many of us would be a) that interested in fanatisicm on this scale and b) if we were not many of us have the drive to see it through and are happier going back to digging for new old sounds.

Am wondering whether he could remarket as some sort of high concept art project a la the White Album one of a few year's ago??
                            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

PS Head Gardener, that photo is terrifying. The tattoos, the shorts going up, the carpet, the single blue haired crusty in an empty record fair... it should be distributed far and wide so that people think twice about extolling the hipness of the 'vinyl revival'...

Comment

Working...
                              X