Happy birthday Ian Townsend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Ian Townsend

Hope your having a great day mate, party hard, the 6 weeks holidays are just round the corner!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Happy Birthday Ian / Happy Ian Townsend Day everyone!
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

LEGEND.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

happy birthday mate!
        Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Happy birthday Ian.
          "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Happy Birthday Ian, may it be filled with dodgy non-hit cd marvels
            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Best wishes of the day fella... a drop of the Brother Thelonious whilst the records spins should do the trick...

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Well the sun certainly shone for you Ian. Hope you are having a splendid day
                  Everyone tear down your own little wall
                  That keeps you from being a part of it all
                  Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                  You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                    Well the sun certainly shone for you Ian. Hope you are having a splendid day
                    I've had a great day thanks Treeboy and thanks everyone else for the salutations. I was very disappointed I couldn't get to a conference today but got over it by reclining on a sofa re-reading Michel Maffesoli's 'Time of the Tribes.'

SAD OR F*CKING WHAT?

The birthday pleasures of being a 52 YEAR OLD are very, very different from the kind I would enjoyed twenty or thirty years ago but each to their own and I enjoyed every single peaceful minute of it. Off to the sofa again now to finish off the last four episodes of the truly brilliant 'The Thick Of It.' Perfect for cabinet reshuffle day and essential for topping up on the art of insults.

Cheers!
                    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                      I've had a great day thanks Treeboy and thanks everyone else for the salutations. I was very disappointed I couldn't get to a conference today but got over it by reclining on a sofa re-reading Michel Maffesoli's 'Time of the Tribes.'

SAD OR F*CKING WHAT?

The birthday pleasures of being a 52 YEAR OLD are very, very different from the kind I would enjoyed twenty or thirty years ago but each to their own and I enjoyed every single peaceful minute of it. Off to the sofa again now to finish off the last four episodes of the truly brilliant 'The Thick Of It.' Perfect for cabinet reshuffle day and essential for topping up on the art of insults.

Cheers!
                      Put your slippers on Ian and enjoy the rest of this very fine evening
                      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Happys to you Sir
                        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

All the best Ian, I hope many private press girl band cd raers have come your way.

Comment

Ian I salute you, looks like the day was as you wanted it! All the best Sir!
                            In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
                              Off to the sofa again now to finish off the last four episodes of the truly brilliant 'The Thick Of It.'
                              when people knock my door, i am regularly tempted to shout "come the f*ck in or f*ck the f*ck off".

at 52, I assume you're using that greeting with impunity.

at least Jamie had the right idea of what to do with an iPod.

Comment

Working...
                              X