Or pushing a wheelbarrow.
    Does he deadhead?
    Is he in charge?
    Enigmatic.
    Happy
    B'day
    t'yu
    X
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

He's alive though. And LIVE! See you at Heavy Crates in Northampton later......
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Have a great day - and see you later at Heavy Crates.
      "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

aww cheers guys, don't buy me too many drinks I fall over after 2 and yes,
        I shall be having a trowel in my hand too as my wife bought me a metal detector for my birthday!
        The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Best wishes - based on the metal detector... a bit of the Holmes action should be on the cards ;-)

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Happy Birthday!
            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Happy Birthday man. Hope you had a nice day.
              See, you don't get those haircuts on your mp3s.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post
                I shall be having a trowel in my hand too as my wife bought me a metal detector for my birthday!
                But u can't dig for vinyl with that combo. Was good to see you Shane
                Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post
                  But u can't dig for vinyl with that combo. Was good to see you Shane
                  PIL Metal Box
                  some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
                  X