Family - Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family - Entertainment

after finding this album this weekend at the bootsale, listening to it now, it sounds ace. im pretty sure people here have been telling me to check it out for years. i only picked it up because of the recommendations.

its ace, thanks for the tip offs
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

Think you might also like their debut - 'Music in a doll's house'.
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

ill keep a look out for it. really enjoying this one at the moment
      instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

"Second Generation Woman" on Reprise UK 45 is simply one of the best singles of the 1960s. Totally different mix to the album too!
        "Warning...May Contain Oboes"

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyHanger View Post
          "Second Generation Woman" on Reprise UK 45 is simply one of the best singles of the 1960s. Totally different mix to the album too!
          I seem to remember reading somewhere the band were on tour when the album was mixed and they weren't very happy with it - hence the early 70s 'Old Songs New Songs' album of remixes.

I do like the album, but I remember being non-plussed by the steel drum solo in Emotions ...I was waiting for an incendiary guitar solo like the one in See Through Windows !
          "Cover condition:Is perfect except on back cover theres an area of dirty smudge dont know what it is and covers a bit wrinkled which im sure could be flattened out"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...6018553&type=3

Comment

I've always thought 'Fearless' was their best record, some amazing tunes. 'Between blue and me', 'Burning Bridges', 'Save Some for thee' to name but a few.
            https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Working...
            X