Ebay found similar items for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay found similar items for me.

I typed the word "cunt" in completed auctions in records category and the results I got included The Pussy Group lp and other lp's with the word "pussy" in the title. Looks like they programed the search-bots for street slang. Hmmm...
    Last edited by jb stanislas; 10-08-2014, 06:28 AM.

Good to know you're keeping yourself busy.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I'm trying to find something you don't like...

Comment

maybe he was looking for anal cunt raers?
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
          maybe he was looking for anal cunt raers?
          You were in the right errr, groove. I was looking to see what a black wax copy of Blood Duster's lp with that word as the title, went for cos I was thinking about listing a grey marbled wax copy myself. I figured there was no need to type the name of the band. Just the title and that should narrow down the results enough. But don;t you find it interesting that the results showed matches for "pussy"? I would like to have been inside the ebay web designer/programmer when he was working on the code for the search results and what they should match with. Hmmmmm... let's seeeeeee.... people who search for "cunt" will probably be pleased if "pussy" matches came up. WTF? Hmmmm.. what;s another word for "cunt" that may be in a title that may be helpful to the good folk in the ebay community? hahaha....
          Actually, the title of the album refers to a guy who is hated a lot....not a female body part. You prob knew that.

Comment

Surprised this record doesn't pop up.

The Downstairs Lounge
            http://downstairslounge.wordpress.com/
            http://soundcloud.com/agnes-guano/

Comment

on a sort of related note - as some of you will know the Edinburgh Festival is on right now and as usual there are posters advertsing the millions of shows that I will never go to all over every avialble inch of the city at great expense to the promotors and the 'talent' I presume (what a waste of money, hopes, dreams, time......but that's another rant).

Anyway - I take my wee dog, Alfie, for a walk around the Meadows most evenings and have been amused by the constant defacing of the poster for Mr Davidson's show. It seems to get replaced with a fresh one every couple of days and then it is 'customised' almost immediately - last night he was sporting a fine drawn on penis on his forehead and the word 'twat' across his eyes. I should have taken a series of photos and sought funding for a show next year - probably wouldn't get anything though as I'm just a tax paying resident.
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

We need photos Lee mate!
                "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
                  We need photos Lee mate!
                  Will take some tonight then
                  "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
                  X