Arguing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguing

I have noticed over the years that there has been a total lack of it on this forum. I think there is nothing quite like a heated debate to get the senses stimulated. At the danger of sounding like a Monty Python sketch, if anyone has any dubious, non-populist points to make, that are simply begging to be picked apart, please post here.

Thank you.
    https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

I don't claim to have been the only arguer on the board, but I did tend to wade in. A lot of it was that I felt very protective of the board and its members, and I've always been a scrapper. In the end I made a conscious effort not to get annoyed about stuff quite so much, and I'm sticking to it. It also helps that most posts these days aren't quite as objectionable as those of yore, and that some particularly awkward customers have moved on.

However, if the board should need me to start ranting at some point, I'll be there.
    SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

vg+ never recovered from the PSYCH.
      Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

I was a broken man after the religious schisms of a few years ago.
        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I've only seen the odd bit of petty bickering on here, the usual offenders crack got tedious so I put him on ignore, problem solved!

That said I don't mind the bit of drama on here, luckly there's plenty of that over on Soulstrut!
          "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

ive stopped saying Jazz is rubbish, so that might have helped. i also dont jump in to argue anymore. its probably old age
            instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

really, i still don't get why there is no sale section!

Comment

I'm incapable of kicking off with anyone except my sister, who doesn't post here, unless she's playing a very long game.

As to a sales section... what are you a record collector or an acolyte of Mammon?

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

i just returned that 2£ shit that was announced as life changing lecture.
                  now somebody post something in the BIN thread so i can buy my anger away. and for christs sake something good and cheap for once!

Comment

Are you my sister in disguise?
                    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I could kick off randomly if anyone would like me to?

Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
                      now somebody post something in the BIN thread so i can buy my anger away. and for christs sake something good and cheap for once!
                      Yes please! I'll race you Sevi. THough having said that I did get two good records in Oxfam today so I'm sated. For now.
                      "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

Paging L13.

Vulture Classics VS Funk Classics.

Comment

Fuck off, the lot of the you.
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                            Fuck off, the lot of the you.
                            Your Mum.
                            "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

'Back To The Future' pisses on 'Star Wars'.

Who wants some?
                              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X