X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuel de Falla - Ritual Fire Dance

I chanced across this clip, up to 4.06:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTtsi9M1PMw

It aroused all sorts of sensations, mind over body, primitive basic needs, woah!
    There's something very basic here that laughs at all that rock n roll nonsense, so I was wondering if there were any similar performances to tell of?

edit: and here's Liberace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPnl3qjZ0WY

some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

I love de Falla, the Casals 'Nana' was on one of my swaps.

The Proms did the 'Three Cornered Hat' last year. Clicky

The final dance is a fantastic piece of music...

Comment

There's something very basic here that laughs at all that rock n roll nonsense

Love the middle clip on this video (3:51) , too. Well-dressed men dumbfounded by sex and art.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Yes!!!!
        That's what I'm talking about. Doesn't matter where on the planet it comes from, that's the intensity I'm after.
        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
          Love the middle clip on this video (3:51) , too. Well-dressed men dumbfounded by sex and art.
          Just seen this comment squeezed between the clips BC, and how true it is. Thanks for uploading those, truly incredible!

Comment

Working...
          X