Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triumvirat Old loves die hard.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Triumvirat Old loves die hard.

    Anybody know anything about this one? on harvest picked it up in the dam while back and just dug it out.

    any proggers in the house?
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

  • #2
    Originally posted by SARGE
    Anybody know anything about this one? on harvest picked it up in the dam while back and just dug it out.

    any proggers in the house?
    Dunno about that one but I've been after this one for a while as it's supposed to have the funk!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

    Comment


    • #3
      I got a copy of another LP by them, Spartacus, courtesy of fellow Vulture Happy Monster (ta for that!) - it was very nice and synthy, rather reminiscent of a late 70s Bruton LP in places.

      I'm guessing this Harvest LP is much earlier, though?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LDJB
        Dunno about that one but I've been after this one for a while as it's supposed to have the funk!
        I picked that up cheap in Berlin. Dunno about 'the funk', but it certainly has it's moments of enjoyable progness (although I wouldn't advise going overboard after it Lee ).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rich Hero
          I picked that up cheap in Berlin. Dunno about 'the funk', but it certainly has it's moments of enjoyable progness (although I wouldn't advise going overboard after it Lee ).
          agreed. it wouldn't do jack to this old penny.
          well i'm chuckin this in my 'all new super discount value added now with funko peptides and sorcoptic boshwell for enhanced trading' trade list.
          prog'sum.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9
          Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
          THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

          Comment

          Working...
          X