early ska? track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early ska? track?

i watched that pretty thing doc on BBC iplayer last night. does anyone know what the ska track was with the opening lyrics trouble trouble trouble? i recognised practically all the other music used apart from that one piece
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

I didn't watch the TV show, so didn't hear the track. Just as a guess, was it this?

it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
    take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Good track, but not the one featured.
      I thought it would be listed in the titles but there wasn't any music listed.
      instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

[QUOTE=Saint Jude;550056]I didn't watch the TV show, so didn't hear the track. Just as a guess, was it this?

Didn't watch it either, maybe this track?

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Or maybe this one?

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlitos View Post
            Or maybe this one?

Well I just watched it this evening and can confirm that this is indeed the ...well done, sir...
            you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Two for sale at the moment on t'bay, from both ends of the spectrum - a reissue for £9.95 and a blank that's already £300+ with nearly 7 days still to go.

Comment

Seeing as a large proportion of the programme is concerned with the music, I'm surprised they don't run a tracklist in the credits as in the cinema.
                Everyone tear down your own little wall
                That keeps you from being a part of it all
                Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

ace, thought you guys would know. thanks. now to buy a copy
                  instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
                    Seeing as a large proportion of the programme is concerned with the music, I'm surprised they don't run a tracklist in the credits as in the cinema.

There is a playlist on the programmes web page. Unsurprisingly (?) it's incomplete.
                    record licker

Comment

Working...
                    X