Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luton Record Fair Sunday 21 Sept

Hi
    I am going to the above for the first time tomorrow.
    Has anyone ever attended?, just wondering what it is like , how many dealers are there any good for Soul 45s? anyone going tomorrow?

thanks

Geoff

I'll be there good and early Geoff. Pretty good for soul 45s. I like Luton, quite an old school fair, usually the same sellers turn up, occasionally a new one. 20- 25 dealers I suppose off the top of my head. I'm the old fool with the goatee and the Dual portable. Feel free to say hi if you spot me. Hope you find something good If you do,post them up in the recent finds, it's always good to see what other people are picking up.
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
      I'll be there good and early Geoff. Pretty good for soul 45s. I like Luton, quite an old school fair, usually the same sellers turn up, occasionally a new one. 20- 25 dealers I suppose off the top of my head. I'm the old fool with the goatee and the Dual portable. Feel free to say hi if you spot me. Hope you find something good If you do,post them up in the recent finds, it's always good to see what other people are picking up.
      Treeboy
      Thanks for the info, if i spot you i will certainly say hello.
      do you know wht time i starts i can't seem to find out what time it starts,I need to get my portable some new batteries, i've not used it in a long while, it's a handy tax but i just find it too bilky nowadays,i'm thinking of investing in a

Crosley Revolution Portable Two Speed USB Enabled Turntable
      anyone used one?

Comment

I think it's supposed to start at about 10, but I get up there about 8.30ish and there's already lots of people in there. £1.50 to get in.
        Have you checked out the "New portable advice" thread which is still running Geoff? Worth having a look if you are thinking of getting a new one.
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Working...
        X