Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markie
    replied
    Try listening to this mix on the headphones with a heavy hangover.

Leave a comment:

• vinylism
    replied
    thanks for posting this. missed it when it was released. can't say i was ever a fan of this kind of stuff (and it was incredibly popular where i lived), but it's fun to hear again from some distance - almost a kind of weird guilty pleasure now for me. great pics, too.

Leave a comment:

• Cacapo
    replied
    you are spot on with that.

Leave a comment:

• Milesago
    replied
    It's bloody awful IMO. I lasted about 5 minutes then skimmed it for another few minutes. I'm not being precious about the music, some of which hasn't stood the test of time that well, but there's nothing imaginative or revelatory about this mix. It just cuts between tracks, alternating verses and choruses of different songs, with a few effects thrown in. It's like sampling the best bits of loads of songs on youtube really quickly, and just as misleading. The video track is funny though.

Leave a comment:

• Cacapo
    replied
    There is a healthy dose of crass records stuff in there.

Leave a comment:

• markie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
    http://vimeo.com/26148875

Holy fuc*ing sh*t.

Five minutes in and my head hurts. Apart from that beautifully executed great concept. Apologies if this has been discussed here before the mix seems to be 3 years old.
    This was such a great mix but you have to have some kind of connection to this stuff to fully appreciate it I think.

Leave a comment:

• Cacapo
    started a topic Hardcore or die!

Hardcore or die!

http://vimeo.com/26148875

Holy fuc*ing sh*t.

Five minutes in and my head hurts. Apart from that beautifully executed great concept. Apologies if this has been discussed here before the mix seems to be 3 years old.
Working...
X