X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ 04 June 2003,17:29)]... if that's your real name ...
    ooof. twist the knife boys why doncha ....

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ 04 June 2003,16:19)]I think I also have the 45 Files mix on cassette somewhere Nick, so I can dupe it or MD it for the next Brillo meet (if I can find it), as long as it won't hurt Rubs' feelings. Good call, I'd forgotten about that and I'd love to know some of those tracks.
    Oh okay, cool - sorry Dr Rubberfunk, if that's your real name, you're out! minidisc is cool - i got one of those...

I'm a heartless bastard...

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    I think I also have the 45 Files mix on cassette somewhere Nick, so I can dupe it or MD it for the next Brillo meet (if I can find it), as long as it won't hurt Rubs' feelings. Good call, I'd forgotten about that and I'd love to know some of those tracks.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    California Soul went for over $100 recently, and that's not even rare...

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Did you see what somebody paid for a copy of the Bamboos 'Eel Oil' on Bamboo Shack a week or so ago?

$54.

How about Naomi Davis '41st Street Brreakdown' on Buy It Now for $100.

And those Timmions were limited to 300 or something like that. I can only see the price of 'em go bump de bump.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Well one went on ebay, I bidded but it went to something like over 25 bucks - just fucking stupid in my book, I mean... jesus, get a grip!

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    That'll be fine, good doctor, thanks!
    They'll plenty of opps for you to get it to me, especially as your set up to play at my upcoming funk night! - announcement of which coming very soon...

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Those Timmion's are rare as rocky horse doo doo. They do come up on ebay from time to time but I always forget to get them.

I need the first 4.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ 04 June 2003,15:37)]While I'm here hat in hand... Does anyone have a copy of that funk 45 files mixtape that Big Daddy had eons back - the one with an egon side and a dante side... Any chance of someone bringing a dupe down to Brillo - I'll trade you a CD of my famous cut'n'paste made with one deck and a minidisc machine... or soemthing else if you think that's crap! a button?
    The one that was on cassette? I have it somewhere ... let me rummage around in my all-formats-catered-for-as-long-as-you-don't-want-DVD-or-VideoDisc studio and I'll see if I can get a CD of it done for you. Can't promise to have it by the next meet though, so if someone else makes you a better offer, I won't be hurt

Rubs

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    started a topic Brillo pre-trade request

Brillo pre-trade request

Soultors 'Stone Cold' on Timmion to trade or even, gulp, sell?
    came out a few years back, nice psych feel to it... My mate Barney has one and he won't let me have it so I burnt down his house and now no-one has it...

While I'm here hat in hand... Does anyone have a copy of that funk 45 files mixtape that Big Daddy had eons back - the one with an egon side and a dante side... Any chance of someone bringing a dupe down to Brillo - I'll trade you a CD of my famous cut'n'paste made with one deck and a minidisc machine... or soemthing else if you think that's crap! a button?
Working...
X