Hair question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair question

Just spotted a Hair LP i don't own by the Jason Ryder Sound on MFP. Is that worth grabbing?

Depends how much you like 'Hair'. In my opinion it's not essential in any way (and certainly not worth more than 50p).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Well, i have 5 or 6 Hair Lps and i do like the songwritting on that musical. I'll see what's the asking price on that one and decide. Thank you for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Digga
        I'll see what's the asking price on that one and decide.
        Asking price? I think with that one you tell THEM how much it is... Actually I've got a spare if you want it - "Coloured Spade" is pretty good, thankfully instrumental.
        Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One
          Asking price? I think with that one you tell THEM how much it is... Actually I've got a spare if you want it - "Coloured Spade" is pretty good, thankfully instrumental.
          Thank you. With asking price i meant, i need to know if it was in the 0,5€, 1€ or 2€ bin. A friend of mine spotted it there, but couldn't say in which box it was. If it is in the 2 euros box, i'll probably pass on that. Thanks for the offer though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
            Depends how much you like 'Hair'. In my opinion it's not essential in any way (and certainly not worth more than 50p).
            Oh, I dunno - it's my favourite version, probably down to being free of those godawful lyrics that ruin Galt's marvellous tunes! I like James Last's version for a similar reason......

Comment

Anyone familiar with Stan Kenton's HAIR album ?

It's ill
              CORSO: What kind of advice you got for politicians?

BURROUGHS: Say the truth once and for all and shut up forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Thames
                Oh, I dunno - it's my favourite version, probably down to being free of those godawful lyrics that ruin Galt's marvellous tunes! I like James Last's version for a similar reason......
                That's why I put 'in my opinion'. Anyway, what would I know - I hate the bloody musical.
                Last edited by Rich Hero; 09-03-2005, 04:10 PM. Reason: sp.
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I saw the film version years ago and rather liked it. The general concensus seems to be that it's crap though. I just like cheesy musicals. Particularly Oliver. You cannot go wrong with Oliver.

Comment

Working...
                  X