Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

make2play cute turntable kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • make2play cute turntable kit

    just been sent a link to this:

    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

  • #2
    Thanks for sharing.

    Not too sure how one of these will go down with the dealers at Utrecht!
    "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

    Comment


    • #3
      Good video..! thanks for the share Col.

      I reckon most of the reggae 45's I own have already been played on one of these...
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
        just been sent a link to this:

        "ask your parents for a record"

        Comment


        • #5
          Amazing. This thread should be merged with the Utrecht "new portable" thread
          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by medlar View Post
            Amazing. This thread should be merged with the Utrecht "new portable" thread

            Ouch anyone one else's toes curling watching that record getting scratched to buggery
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

            Comment


            • #7
              I like the advice to reduce speed by weighing down the needle with coins.
              Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by babycart View Post
                I like the advice to reduce speed by weighing down the needle with coins.
                <<standard>>
                new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

                Comment


                • #9
                  I always weigh it down with chocolate coins: you need more, but you can make very minor adjustments by nibbling. If you're in a hurry, just use a single Viscount biscuit, but not a Mint one, a VG+ will do.
                  SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
                    I always weigh it down with chocolate coins: you need more, but you can make very minor adjustments by nibbling. If you're in a hurry, just use a single Viscount biscuit, but not a Mint one, a VG+ will do.
                    I think we may need a little picture of a cymbal being hit for this kind of thing.
                    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                      I think we may need a little picture of a cymbal being hit for this kind of thing.
                      Waxidermy has one but the site appears to be down, so this is the best I can come up with
                      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                        Waxidermy has one but the site appears to be down, so this is the best I can come up with
                        It's working for me
                        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X