Deadline Day: VG+ Swap 2014: Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline Day: VG+ Swap 2014: Sign Up

Today. Monday October 13th 2014. Join the happy band of 42!

<<<SIGN UP HERE>>>

IN:
    1. Ian Townsend
    2. pencilface
    3. DRSMITH
    4. Hayes
    5. Sie-Fly
    6. jahshabby
    7. Cacapo
    8. eine
    9. blue burt
    10. medlar
    11. emperor tomato ketchup
    12. Boi Bach o Bethel
    13. Mondays Child
    14. ninja simone
    15. Leeroy
    16. Expiry2011
    17. Striker
    18. theeman
    19. BoneyVotel
    20. alanmck
    21. Sonovox
    22. Mumbles
    23. treeboy
    24. green man
    25. admcc77
    26. someblokecalledfuz
    27. vinylism
    28. Old School Tramp
    29. Paul-K
    30. Cochise
    31. Xann
    32. peretti
    33. amidar
    34. bodger
    35. pH!
    36. Martin Lovegrove
    37. Jules
    38. SirSlim
    39. Little Jimmy Oddman
    40. Carlitos
    41. brightpupils
    42. pitch
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Can I appeal to Ian to sign up please... It won't be the same without you Sir. Likewise LDJB, but we've had that conversation in real life.

However still some mouth watering prospects... Welcome back Little Jimmy, Boney Votel, Vinylism & Stoneface, and not to put any pressure on him, but I know how good Cochise's will be having heard him play out.

I'd like to request Mat Eine to do a CD like his fabulous Northern Brillo set... much to look forward to.
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Sorry Fuz - as I explained it's an equipment problem more than anything. I had a totally torturous time making them last year and I think the rate of frisbee to CD was something like 3 to 1, even when they were done I think many of the finished product didn't work properly......and I still have the same equipment.

Besides, nobody needs to hear me pretending it's 1967 for the nth time
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
        Can I appeal to Ian to sign up please... It won't be the same without you Sir.
        thanks Fuz but unfortunately I've got to sit this one out.... had a bit of an unsettled time this year, got booted out of my flat and am currently living in a friends basement - the upshot is all my records are in storage and I've had no time to really think properly about a mix. Hopefully I'll be back with a bang next year...

Comment

Originally posted by IAN View Post
          thanks Fuz but unfortunately I've got to sit this one out.... had a bit of an unsettled time this year, got booted out of my flat and am currently living in a friends basement - the upshot is all my records are in storage and I've had no time to really think properly about a mix. Hopefully I'll be back with a bang next year...
          Shite... sorry to hear that Ian. Hope all works out for you... if you PM me yer new address I'll send you a homewarming / xmas pressie!
          In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Where's the tracklist thread
            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...n-one-database!!!

Comment

I think Medlar is talking about a different kind of tracklist thread - here's the one from last year's swap:

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...wap-Tracklists

Comment

It's entirely possible that Medlar means the thread where you post your tracklist for THIS year...

aka

of course, Medlar could always start that thread, if his Xmas tracklist is ready for publication. in not-quite-mid October.

which would him somewhere between smug and selling mince pies in September.

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                    It's entirely possible that Medlar means the thread where you post your tracklist for THIS year...

aka

of course, Medlar could always start that thread, if his Xmas tracklist is ready for publication. in not-quite-mid October.

which would him somewhere between smug and selling mince pies in September.
                    Getting there Alan, 90% recorded - hoping to avoid the last minute rush of cover printing and snipping.
                    Did you know that the Co-op in Tulse Hill has had mince pies out since the end of September? And before you know it Xmas is upon you, same with the swap deadline
                    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
                      And before you know it Xmas is upon you, same with the swap deadline
                      When is the swap deadline?
                      In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
                        When is the swap deadline?
                        Ditto.

Obsessive compulsion has got the better of me and I'm in, although I haven't a clue what to put in or when I'll find time to do this. (Dropping back out again is imminent ).
                        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                          Ditto.

Obsessive compulsion has got the better of me and I'm in, although I haven't a clue what to put in or when I'll find time to do this. (Dropping back out again is imminent ).
                          Ditto. Please could I be on the reserve list & step in if someone drops out? Also - where's Peter Sundae?

Comment

Working...
                          X