Spittalfields Fair this Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spittalfields Fair this Friday?

Can any of the London based plussers confirm that the fair is actually on this Friday? Their site is suitably vague.

Also any plussers going? If it's on I'll be dropping in after lunch sometime.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Yes, it's on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. I'll be there up to about 10.30, but no doubt there are a few slackers who'll be there later!

Comment

should be, it's 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.

I'll be there at a similar time cos the early birds are weirdos and don't generally do much better than the rest of us...

you got time for a pint? or even time to attend Brillo that night?

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
        should be, it's 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month.

I'll be there at a similar time cos the early birds are weirdos and don't generally do much better than the rest of us...

you got time for a pint? or even time to attend Brillo that night?
        I'll drop you a text Al (assuming you've not changed your mobile number?) I reckon I'll be there about 2:30 / 3ish - deffo time for a beverage / natter before I head back to the airport but Brillo is out I'm afraid.
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Yes, it's definitely on - I saw a sign at the last one announcing the fact that there would be a fair on the 17th Oct and got confused as I thought we were still in September and the organisers were therefore missing the first October fair out.
          Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Working...
          X