Blaxploitation Ed on BBC Radio 6, Fri 11th Mar, 8-11pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaxploitation Ed on BBC Radio 6, Fri 11th Mar, 8-11pm

for those of you with digital gubbins, i'll be guesting on the BBC Radio 6 Craig Charles funk show this Friday (11th March) sometime between 8pm and 11pm.

it'll be a half-hour set, mostly fairly mainstream funk OST material but there'll be a couple of goodies thrown in for the VV purists!

i'll try to organise a dub of the show to post online next week.
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Originally posted by theeman
    for those of you with digital gubbins, i'll be guesting on the BBC Radio 6 Craig Charles funk show this Friday (11th March) sometime between 8pm and 11pm.

it'll be a half-hour set, mostly fairly mainstream funk OST material but there'll be a couple of goodies thrown in for the VV purists!

i can get ya on me telly!
    its my friday gettin' ready listen usually anyfunks so my funk gonna be on with the Tman.
    splendid
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Originally posted by theeman

Nice one. I think the shows are all archived on the bbc website anyway Ed.

Look forward to checking this and hoping the scouser keeps his mouth shut during your set. His cheezee style is rather irritating to say the least.

The little hammond anorak appearences of Rev Cleatus's Greg Boroman are pretty good whether it's in his BBC World Service voice - or doing Lou and Andy impressions..."dat one!"

Comment

Nice one Ed... I'll be sure to check it, and yes they do archive the shows.
        Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Good work Ed!
          FunkyDown
          Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

live on air in a couple of hours, more info and listen here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/craig_charles/
            http://www.blaxploitation.com
            Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

you gonna be dropping any clues to the new LS releases ed???
              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Good one on that show Ed !

- nice bit of kebab-banter going down

Big-ups with the plugs for Licorice Soul and VV - sounded like Mr Charles was getting a bit fresh with you though...you skinny white boy!

Comment

Working...
                X