X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane

This Beatles thing is getting silly

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/...BUTCHER_BABIES
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Originally posted by medlar View Post
    This Beatles thing is getting silly

http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/...BUTCHER_BABIES
    Is that an original first state cover? Or the Japanese reproduction? Pairing it with a record should be relatively easy compared with finding an unpasted cover, so the price isn't really that surprising if it's authentic. Given that there are two complete first state LPs on popsike from last year that sold for more than £7000, that's a bargain (or a tidy profit) depending on your motivation for buying. It's about the artifact more than the record.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I'm presuming the winning bidder has a minty record with a tatty sleeve (or no sleeve). Otherwise madness!
      some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

The 1.99 sticker is perfect.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't know a rare Beatles record even if it fell out of the sky and hit me on the head.
            record licker

Comment

That would be one
              Everyone tear down your own little wall
              That keeps you from being a part of it all
              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by medlar View Post
                I'm presuming the winning bidder has a minty record with a tatty sleeve (or no sleeve). Otherwise madness!
                Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                It's about the artifact more than the record.
                As Rich has said its a simple as that. The record is of no relevance. I'm sure the person who bought the sleeve has mint multiple copies of the LP and can easily match up a mint copy with the sleeve if they desire. Someone got a bargain...the butcher sleeve has been collectible since its release. I know of a few local guys who only buy Beatles records and each has multiple copies of every LP, like 5 mono copies of black/gold Please Please Me etc.
                "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

This too is madness
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Frank-Zapp...p2047675.l2557
                  Jazz ain't dead!

Comment

... and this is definitely absolutely madness.

Oooooof.
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post

Oooooof.
                      That's lunacy! Condition 'Very Good'. Further down the page condition has become 'Excellent'. Does he think we're idiots? Also if he really wants £1.99 he's having a laugh- I know for a fact it can be had for £1.50 at Utrecht.
                      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post

Oooooof.
                        Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                        That's lunacy! Condition 'Very Good'. Further down the page condition has become 'Excellent'. Does he think we're idiots? Also if he really wants £1.99 he's having a laugh- I know for a fact it can be had for £1.50 at Utrecht.
                        £3.50 in my Oxfam

Comment

How about this for some CRAZEEEEE pricing?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stereo-68-...item5b06ba3b25

I think I've long since moved my copy on - more fool me!
                          "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

^ Bargain...Especially for VG copy!
                            "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

It seems the price of Val has risen since he popped his clogs - blimey

mind you, Michael Jackson's stock has risen too - ffs

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X