'Digging' For Music In Your Own Home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Digging' For Music In Your Own Home!

This surely brings a whole new meaning to digging music! I mean, fancy ripping up your room to install a Hi-Fi system!!! (even the couch has foam padding to stop your insides been vibrated to pulp)
    The following emotions are felt as you are strapped in for the ride on the couch:

http://www.royaldevice.com/custom.ht...20TOTAL%20HORN
    Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

I'm not sure my landlord would approve... (And that plastering in the subwoofer could be better ).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

...And that furniture is shocking...
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I dread to think how much it must have cost in total, can't see there been much change from £150.000!!!
        I like high-end audiophile stuff myself, but this is hardcore to the extreme. I'd like to spend a weekend with it though, bring about a 100 of my favourate LPs
        Mark GV Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
          ...And that furniture is shocking...
          new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Yeah, The furniture is shocking!
            Money can't buy taste, eh...
            Mark GV Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe

Not in the same league, but a friend of mine in college was a bit of an audiophile and built an system of Linn separates he'd bought secondhand. His taste in music was governed more by the production values (a lot of Trevor Horn - and a rather cool Muppets 45 with Animal doing 'Wipeout' ) but he used to let me take my records round to listen to them on his stereo. Which was nice.

Comment

That's brilliant, really makes me want to turn up at the showroom for a demonstration with a couple of SGA & Boulevard Lps on recycled vinyl, and a Saga one that was recorded in a school gym with one microphone for about 50p back in 1967 (that's most of them, then). Not sure the kit would really do the sound quality justice, though...
                a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

When I grow up, I want a house just like that......

Comment

I need the TOTAL HORN
                    My Mixcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
                      a rather cool Muppets 45 with Animal doing 'Wipeout'
                      Got that on picture disc.

Will I get the same effect if I put carpet over my speakers?
                      Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Wow. These dudes are mad.

And I bet after all that they use it to listen to Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven" or something.

What's up with only listening to stuff that has really technical production eh. I almost wound up that way myself but a man can only listen to Steely Dan for about an hour before he goes clambering for some whipped 45 where dude's guitar's not even in tune and the drummer's in an adjacent water culvert connected to the rest of the band by two tin cans and a length of wire.

Comment

I know its only March, but I'm already gonna put a request in to Santa for one of these for Christmas!!!
                          Otherwise, I'll just have to hope I win the Lottery
                          Mark GV Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by formigo
                            What's up with only listening to stuff that has really technical production eh. I almost wound up that way myself but a man can only listen to Steely Dan for about an hour before he goes clambering for some whipped 45 where dude's guitar's not even in tune and the drummer's in an adjacent water culvert connected to the rest of the band by two tin cans and a length of wire.
                            Aah, but with this system you could tell what's on the labels of those tin cans...

Comment

Working...
                            X