larkin sun forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larkin sun forest

hey, does anyone know anything about a track called `magic in the mountain' by larkin sun forest on deram. where to get hold of / any info on the band would be great.

cheers

the track is onm an lp called Sound Of Sunforest and the band is called Sunforest...........it's on Deram Nova................
    the band were an all girl folky kinda outfit...............very nice lp..........scarce but does show itself from time to time...............pm me if you need the lp but it's a pricey one...........

Comment

Originally posted by platerpus
      the track is onm an lp called Sound Of Sunforest and the band is called Sunforest...........it's on Deram Nova................
      the band were an all girl folky kinda outfit...............very nice lp..........scarce but does show itself from time to time...............pm me if you need the lp but it's a pricey one...........
      the track is called 'magician in the mountain'.............actually it was featured on a comp a few years back...........maybe a dusty fingers??

Comment

http://www.b-music.co.uk/essential3.html

Comment

thanks a lot for that. best get saving then. again.

Comment

Its been booted on 'Diggin Deeper' so I would get it on that. Unless youve got a tonne for the og!

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Working...
            X