Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Releases: November 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Releases: November 2014

    Out today on The Sound of Salvation:

    Psyence - Phoenix b/w Chemicals for Breakfast

    12" red vinyl limited to 250 copies.

    The Sound of Salvation blog

    Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
    Vault mint

  • #2
    Dean Blunt - Black Metal


    http://www.dummymag.com/news/dean-bl...or-rough-trade
    https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      This is fcking awesome and you should buy it doods

      http://www.peski.co.uk/release/859/peski024/cam-1



      Welsh electronic/avant - dig it!
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

      Comment


      • #4
        Brilliant - thanks for the tip off Big Youth, I didn't know this was coming out. The Redeemer was the new album that has affected me the most in about ten years. I'll be buying this one tomorrow.
        Mixes, compilations and the like

        Comment


        • #5
          officially out tomorrow - 3 tracks - White Candles / White Vinyl - detached trippy vocals / analogue synths / military style drum beats / Ant - Psyence are on it right now !!
          well done on the 12"

          on Sunstone - thanks to the people of this fine forum that purchased the Balduin album ... it's much appreciated
          Rockwell
          Banned (DJ Anchovy)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
            Brilliant - thanks for the tip off Big Youth, I didn't know this was coming out. The Redeemer was the new album that has affected me the most in about ten years. I'll be buying this one tomorrow.
            No worries. I think I prefer it to The Redeemer so far.
            https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

            Comment


            • #7
              1st lp from The Lightshines arrived today. Brilliant. Byrdsy jangle, beautiful harmonies, backwardsy bits, musical soundscapes......very few about, get in quick if you think it might appeal to you.
              Everyone tear down your own little wall
              That keeps you from being a part of it all
              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
              You've just got to be close to it all

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by eine View Post
                This is fcking awesome and you should buy it doods

                http://www.peski.co.uk/release/859/peski024/cam-1



                Welsh electronic/avant - dig it!

                Duly ordered - diloch!


                North of the River Cole

                Comment


                • #9
                  New CD’s from Dutton Vocalion. DV do vinyl, but I can’t see any suggestion that they are doing these for now.

                  The Chappell compilation would seem to be a good place to start. Oh, and “Hum Dono”. Just listening to the latter on Youtube. Never bothered before on the basis that I’d never find a copy and/or spend what it would likely cost. Sounds like my sort of thing.

                  DV also doing some Bruton’s. Anyone care to speak their mind as to what should be the priority there?

                  Gabor Szabo too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Vinyl from Roundtable (Australia) incoming!

                    “Quiet Place in the Country” – Ennio Morricone & Gruppo D’Improvvisione Nuova

                    “Kill” – Berto Pisano & Jacques Chaumont

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      New Gong album on double vinyl, huge band for me in defining my musical interests and personally I think this is the best thing they have done since Shapeshifter in 91. Riffs and energy very much in the vein of Camembert Electrique and it knocked my socks off: https://www.burningshed.com/store/ma...duct/397/6130/

                      Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

                      Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

                      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

                      Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by amidar View Post
                        New Gong album on double vinyl, huge band for me in defining my musical interests and personally I think this is the best thing they have done since Shapeshifter in 91. Riffs and energy very much in the vein of Camembert Electrique and it knocked my socks off: https://www.burningshed.com/store/ma...duct/397/6130/

                        Camembert Electrique is one of the first LPs I ever owned and I still love it so I'm definitely looking into this.
                        "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                          Camembert Electrique is one of the first LPs I ever owned and I still love it so I'm definitely looking into this.
                          Camembert has to be in my top 5 favourite albums it blew my mind when I first heard it and still does. 'Fohat Digs Holes in Space' has to be the best 2 note bass riff ever written!
                          Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

                          Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

                          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

                          Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Funktionnaire View Post

                            “Kill” – Berto Pisano & Jacques Chaumont
                            Whoah! - On vinyl eh? Only have the Japanese CD issue from sometime back...

                            Edit - nice cover on the Lp and extra tracks too...



                            My favourite cut "to jean":

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              New LP from Greg Foat on Jazzman. That group have a knack of knowing where all my buttons are and they give them a right good pressing. It's live so should be fantastic.
                              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X