Reissue: The New Jazz Orchestra ‎– Le Déjeuner Sur L'Herbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reissue: The New Jazz Orchestra ‎– Le Déjeuner Sur L'Herbe

Just wondering if anyone here ordered this through Painted Dog Records. I placed an order on 13/11, paid through paypal and still haven't heard from them at all (!). I emailed them over the weekend but no reply yet.

As I have bought from them in the past and didn't have any problems, I'm beginning to think that by the time I paid it was already sold out and for some reason they keep avoiding telling me...
    Everything in Greece is arpa kolla

Sure it will be ok , Sander who runs Painted Dog is one of the most honest people , maybe he has been away , Utrecht ?

Comment

Originally posted by reza View Post
      Sure it will be ok , Sander who runs Painted Dog is one of the most honest people , maybe he has been away , Utrecht ?
      Hi Reza, I forgot about Utrecht - it could be the reason why. Did you buy the reissue btw? If so, how did you find it?

Comment

not ordered yet, any other stockists?

Comment

Juno in the UK
          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
            Juno in the UK
            £34.99
            Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie View Post
              Hi Reza, I forgot about Utrecht - it could be the reason why. Did you buy the reissue btw? If so, how did you find it?

Havn't bought this one have the real thing , but all the EWOC reissues have been superb

Comment

Yes, not a pleasant sight is it. If you have a friend in the US you can get that down to about £28 at Dusty Groove- but then you've got to get it over here!
                "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

The record arrived - I don't think it's part of the EWOC series (no PVC cover and no sticker) but hope it sounds as good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mumbles View Post
                    £34.99
                    ...which is why we are not stocking it. There will be some, but I can't believe many people will pay this for a reissue. It's not even that good IMO!
                    http://www.jazzmanrecords.co.uk

http://www.fatcity.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman Gerald View Post
                      ...which is why we are not stocking it. There will be some, but I can't believe many people will pay this for a reissue. It's not even that good IMO!
                      The version of Dusk Fire on this is better than the original imho

Originally posted by Aggie View Post
                      The record arrived - I don't think it's part of the EWOC series (no PVC cover and no sticker) but hope it sounds as good!
                      Sideshoot label then but the same guy doing them

Comment

Working...
                      X