5000 of my reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 of my reviews

Just to let everybody know: I have finally got round to setting up a website containing all my album reviews (nearly 5000 at the time of writing). It can be found at http://rf3769.wix.com/richardfalksreviews

The site covers progressive, psychedelic, folk/rock, metal, underground beat and experimental albums by female musicians and bands from all around the world, spanning the mid-sixties until today.

Any comments or feedback would be very welcome.

Wow!! That's quite a resource. I'll be dipping in to check it out! Thanks for posting up the link.
    "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Falk View Post
      Any comments or feedback would be very welcome.
      It's only a comment, but HUGE respect to you for sharing this body of work.

I shall be feverishly scrolling to find the precious few dozen or so A+ LPs you mention in the review format. I'm glad you haven't made this possible by a click of a button as it means flicking through in the same way you have to look through LPs in a shop.

Sterling work!
      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Many thanks Richard. Going on my Bookmarks Toolbar. Cheers.
        https://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Comment

Nice one. Cheers for this. Couple of LP's already secured thanks to your reviews.
          Cool thing is that some of the LP's listed are overlooked gems that are actually cheap as chips as well.

Great stuff.
          Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

That's great to hear. Which LPs did you buy, out of interest? And yes, there are some amazing sixties and seventies albums that are still under the collectors' radar and can be bought for under a tenner.

Comment

Great Stuff Richard. Hours of interesting research here.
              sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

there are some amazing sixties and seventies albums that are still under the collectors' radar and can be bought for under a tenner.
                This seems like an excellent idea for a chart perhaps?

Thanks for the reviews, very generous and handy.
                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

That's great to hear. Which LPs did you buy, out of interest? And yes, there are some amazing sixties and seventies albums that are still under the collectors' radar and can be bought for under a tenner.
                  Missed this. I got the Catherine Lara (great sleeve) which is pretty good in a kinda Francois Hardy way and the ersatz Incredible String Band-isms of the Rainbow Band. Both for under a tenner. So cheers!
                  Fleas the size of rats suck on a rat the size of a cat....

Not As Great As His Very Best, But Pretty Much As Great As Most Anyone Else's.

Comment

Nice pair of purchases!

Comment

Working...
                    X