DJ-ing Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ-ing Tips

I know a few of you are trying to break into this game so I thought that I would share a few priceless tips with you, eg "I focus on a bold eye (I use Grandiôse mascara by Lancôme for impact, £24.50) or lip, but never both" - enjoy and use them wisely!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...imate-one.html

All my secret squirrel DJ moves busted in one article, thanks Rich

some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

"They will want to dance to music they know"
      This explains a lot...
      the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

Christmas albums are always a hit at this time of year.
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

"Select mood-appropriate songs"

one for Brillo-ites to note...

Comment

Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
            "Select mood-appropriate songs"

one for Brillo-ites to note...

i swear tunes with machine gun noises over them are great for dining to.
            Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

I'm not a woman, or a DJ, or a woman DJ so I probably shouldn't comment but this article demeans me as a human being so I feel I should say something. What a load of rubbish.
              SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsechaser View Post

i swear tunes with machine gun noises over them are great for dining to.
                or dogs barking for that matter...

Comment

Women will want your physically if you play raer brakez yo

Comment

I don't play out as a rule, but this article is the nail in the coffin for any aspirations I had in that area. "Keep the make-up base simple when DJing"? Is she serious? I could teach her a thing or two.....pah!
                    Everyone tear down your own little wall
                    That keeps you from being a part of it all
                    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

"Don't be afraid of new music"...

... well that's me fucked then.
                      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Top tip on the Kiel's Creme with Silk Groom - you can buy it in handy 125ml bottles that fit nicely in the pocket (or record bag) for when you're on the go (perhaps between venues). Can be applied to dry hair just before you go on, for maximum effect. To be honest the audience aren't really going to care what shit you're playing when your hair has that "silky smoothness and superior efficacy".
                        "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                          To be honest the audience aren't really going to care what shit you're playing when your hair has that "silky smoothness and superior efficacy".
                          Hey don't knock it, it works for me.
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                            Hey don't knock it, it works for me.
                            Not knocking it - I'm endorsing it. I'm on commission.
                            "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of"

www.myspace.com/illustratedlondonnoise*********illustratedlondonnoise.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pitch View Post
                              To be honest the audience aren't really going to care what shit you're playing when your pubic hair has that "silky smoothness and superior efficacy".
                              Fixed
                              some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
                              X