Post your favourite 2000s–2009 7" records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favourite 2000s–2009 7" records

I've got hardly any 7s from the 2000s. Tip me some good uns. Here's one of my absolute 24 carat favourites:

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

PS apologies for the gratuitous brazil nuts: IT's CHRIIIISSSSTMASSSS, etc.
    Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Any particular genre?
      I still go back to this full on 45. Still out there dirt cheap. There's another version which is shorter and nowhere near as good IMO. Draws you in, knocks you around a bit, caresses you and then kicks you into touch.Ouch that's good

Don't know that it's my absolute favourite, but it is up there.

This is up there too

One more if I may

Everyone tear down your own little wall
      That keeps you from being a part of it all
      Because you've got to be one with the one and all
      You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

The Priscillas - All My Friends Are Zombies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-HSkedaNcg
        some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8ze6wtglQ

I was very lucky to find this in a dream once with this on the flip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZqrORwjNYw
          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by treeboy View Post
            Any particular genre?
            No particular genre, just favourite 7s from the '00s. I hardly have any. I like that Superimposers one you posted.

Wish I had that Black Betty split 7 Capaco, ace. It is also from the '2010s... RULES.

Comment

Here's that one from Sheffield that's brilliant and has its own thread here. Chuck ‎– No, Not Ah!

It's only £1.50 on discogs!!!

Comment

The Lodge were from Brighton and I worked with the guitar player. They just did one 7" and 2 cds and then they were gone. Such a pity. The single is from 2005.

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                  Wish I had that Black Betty split 7 Capaco, ace. It is also from the '2010s... RULES.
                  Well it's two bands from the 90s doing a coverversion from a song from the 70s that already covers a song from the 30s.
                  All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Circle- Vaahto. the kind of record some people will ask "Is it going to change in a minute"? Great!

I was not surprised Safetyword were not more popular (definitely an acquired taste) but it was a shame they didn't release more than this one 7" and a couple of self released cds.

Last edited by Shere Khan; 02-12-2014, 07:44 PM.
                    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
                      Well it's two bands from the 90s doing a coverversion from a song from the 70s that already covers a song from the 30s.
                      (2 x 90) - (70 + 30) = 1980s!!!

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                      Circle- Vaahto. the kind of record some people will ask "Is it going to change in a minute"? Great!
                      That's brilliant!

Comment

Been going through my neglected 45s this evening and it would seem that most of my singles in this period are from members of this board! Dr Rubberfunk, SirSlim, Wolf People, Señor Trunk, E3etc etc
                        But this one popped out of the pile
                        On orange vinyl and comes with a badge and poster - what's not to like?

"Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
                          what's not to like?

Nothing, so I just bought one.
                          "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                            I like that Superimposers one you posted.
                            In that case you need this seasonal favourite of mine to go with your brazil nuts...

Comment

Big tune

Comanechi ‎– My Pussy

http://www.discogs.com/Comanechi-My-...release/930865
                              some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Working...
                              X