big heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big heads

And speaking of “Deep.” We’re going to go ahead and put the kibosh on this “diggin’ deep” or “diggin’ in the crates” nonsense. When you’re as deep as we are, you’re way out of the crates. We’re in basements, junk yards, storage spaces, and dead malls. The center of the onion requires goggles, not just a pair of plastic gloves stolen from your dentist’s office. We’re out here in the wilderness, at war with time and the unknown. Our competitors are worried about slogans.
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Numero ...

Comment

The new NOW 89!!

Comment

Comment

When you’re as deep as we are, you’re way out of the crates. We’re in basements, junk yards, storage spaces, and dead malls.

Bloody LUXURY. I´ve dug for records in RAW PIGSHIT. Wade into the pigshit and tell me about the middle of the fucking onion.
          Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Pigshit? You were lucky.......
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

What's the context to this? Who claims master digger status? Or am I just thick? Or both... possibly.
              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Is this a new series on Discovery Channel where some overdramatising American cliche artists go into hostile situations to capture rare and valuable vinyl in a completely real and in no way scripted manner? When's it on?...like, this could be a gamechanger bro!
                you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                  When you’re as deep as we are, you’re way out of the crates. We’re in basements, junk yards, storage spaces, and dead malls.

Bloody LUXURY. I´ve dug for records in RAW PIGSHIT. Wade into the pigshit and tell me about the middle of the fucking onion.

Comment

Women call it shopping, I'm with them on this one.
                    www.45cat.com
                    http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

Bah! Gloves. Back in the days we didnt have gloves we had to use severed goat heads.
                      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

There is a time in every record collector's life when they pull a dirty record out of a midden of junk in some flea market or semi-abandoned warehouse and the idea flits across their mind that they are some sort of social anthropologist. The balanced ones shake their heads at how preposterous that is and carry on, but a small percentage start thinking about buying a pith helmet and a ticket to Liberia.
                        SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by highland cow View Post
                          Women call it shopping, I'm with them on this one.
                          Yep! It's only buying records.
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
                            Yep! It's only buying records.
                            You have to source them first and archive them afterwards, though.
                            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

And a collection doesn't just curate itself you know....

Comment

Working...
                              X