Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinnacle Records £50,000 Competition ( The Chart )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not, I believe it is " Chart 1 " but I will check it out again.

The only other number on the run-in is Chart 1 7 LYN-14751 1Y I have also just noticed that the label reads T.H.E. Chart ( I don't know if that is supposed to be a clue )

Comment

Originally posted by Punker View Post
      There is a copy on E-Bay for £125 staggering !
      Can you post the link to the ebay copy? I couldn't find it and I'm intrigued

Comment

?

Comment

Comment

Punker, sorry fella, I'm intrigued too, but we need more information...you still haven't told us even the title of this record which might be a departure point. How's about posting up all the text shown on the sleeve and label for starters?

****EDIT**** - Thanks Xann - you read my mind!
            you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Clicky

Comment

Cool! Hard to see all the Latin phrases listed on the fold-out sleeve in the video.

Would it be possible to post out all the latin phrases? Presumably all the names are of dead rock/pop/blues/soul stars?

Comment

Xann, Thanks for that ! I would not have thought of You-tube as a possible location for any information on it. Giantchicken it is called The Chart, by T.h.e. Chart, that is all the information on it, I don't have the letter which was shown by Xann, I wonder where that copy came from, perhaps Xann could say where it was located ! ( Oh sorry I missed your clicky - Your web searching abilities are better than mine )

Comment

Working...
                  X