correos spanish post query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correos spanish post query

Had a £50 single posted to me via Spanish correos international trscksd postage on 28th November - still no sign

The guy has sent me a scan of receipt but the website isnt the best

Has anyone had to contact royal mail to see if they trace after it leaves Spain at all?

Thanks

I´ve done it a couple of times, and on both occasions the RM info wasn´t as good as that of Correos.
    It just seemed to enter limbo once it had left Spain - although they both did turn up finally.

On the other hand, never had mail go missing in the UK but it´s happened a couple of times here.
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Royal mail is utter shite, no matter what country it is coming from, once it has left it you can't trace it upon entering this country, it renders tracking useless!
      "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Hmm it is a very flawed system! Really annoying as I want to give benefit of the doubt but who knows what's happened

Comment

I've had two parcels from abroad arrive REALLY late in the past month. Both times they were held up at customs and I had to pay VAT & Post Office handling fee. One of them took 5 weeks for 2 45s from US. Both parcels were marked up with the ACTUAL price (over the limit naturally). I've had lots turn up (where the seller has told a big dirty lie and put an under value on the label) in normal time, regardless of the Christmas rush. It may still turn up James
          Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by mr sayers View Post
            Royal mail is utter shite, no matter what country it is coming from, once it has left it you can't trace it upon entering this country, it renders tracking useless!
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-n...wales-30513690

Comment

Class!

It's even local to me.
              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

Working...
              X