Collage Estonian Reissues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collage Estonian Reissues

Reissues of all 3 LP's, Collage, Kadriko and Kaokiri have been released last november, I completely missed them. Anyone picked up a copy yet? Or know how they sound?

Unhelpful post alert:

The originals are not toooo difficult to get affordable are they?? I have two and love them both - so beautiful. Probs cost me £25-30 each I think...

...or is the sound meant to be better on these reishs, and that's why you're after them?
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Lost my copy of Kadriko arrrrrggggghhhh.

Yeah, I agree with Joe. OGs are not impossible to find. The main advantage of reissues, as far as I can see (not just these ones) is it may direct money and interest to the band, rather than passing your hard-earned to some dude on Discogs. Things like this lead of the music being back in circulation, and can lead to reunion gigs etc. Collage reunion 2015??
      "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

Must've been missed this too - I have the originals and the 2cd with bonus tracks but might still be tempted, at least with the debut as the pressing on the original isn't the best of quality..
        The aural history of the sex life of a cosmic corn popper

Comment

The reissues are 14 quid each, pretty good price, plus they seem to be official and remastered and all that jazz. Yeah the OG are affordable, I only own kaokiri but the reissues of the self titled and Kadriko are tempting.

Comment

Working...
          X