Cats eyes pressing querry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats eyes pressing querry

Does anyone on the board have a copy of Cats eyes St on Vinyl. Could you share the runout code ect.

Does anyone know if it has been booted at all?

Purchased a copy and it doesn't look right. The Polydor label is that deep almost maroon colour instead of the classic fire truck red. Plus the cover isn't the best quality (almost like a colour photocopy... of a CD booklet)

Any info would be great
    sigpicRock on Penderyn

The LP was on catalogue for quite a while so I wouldn't imagine it's been booted. I got mine from a proper shop a few months after it was released - not played it for a while but I seem to remember that I was a bit disappointed the shade of red used for the label wasn't quite the same as the classic Polydor releases of the 60s/70s...
    Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Cheers Mang. It does have a feeling of those awful James Brown reissues from the naughties. Such a shame, That classic red Polydor label gives me anice feeling. Almost transporting me back to when I listened to Mandrill Fencewalk or Irene Reid Hey world for the first time
      sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Originally posted by Boi Bach o Bethel View Post
        Does anyone on the board have a copy of Cats eyes St on Vinyl. Could you share the runout code ect.

Does anyone know if it has been booted at all?

Purchased a copy and it doesn't look right. The Polydor label is that deep almost maroon colour instead of the classic fire truck red. Plus the cover isn't the best quality (almost like a colour photocopy... of a CD booklet)

Any info would be great
        I think the cover looked like a photo off the telly, like old Jesus & Mary Chain sleeves, just a bit grainy. And, yes, the label should have been bright red, but they obviously didn't want to stump up for a pantone colour...
        Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Working...
        X