Soundburger middles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundburger middles

I've only gone and lost the middle from my soundburger so the tonearm is not secure when it's clamped. I've tried googling but I got bored at page 3. Would anyone know where i could buy a replacement?

Middles are poxy bastards and I hate them and their fiddly, easy to lose ness.
    I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

I would suspect buying one off ebay, when someone breaks up a dead soundburger and sells its vital organs, is your best bet. But I also suspect that, given how many people lose the middles v the number of donor soundburgers on the market, you might have a wait and bidding war on your hands. Err, sorry.

One sold in January CLICK!

I'm still looking for a battery cover!
    Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

As Andrew said, the best place is online at eBay. When I was searching around for replacement belts, I'd see them come up for sale.

A replacement battery cover. Hen's teeth..!
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I´d make a wooden one, BM.
        Find someone with a lathe or buy a wooden one online and then get busy with a rat-tail file
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture View Post
          A replacement battery cover. Hen's teeth..!
          Yup, you know me. Love a challenge...
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Try contacting Crosley as the do a portable called the revolution very similar to the sound burger and the middle is the same which holds the tone arm

Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
            I've only gone and lost the middle from my soundburger so the tonearm is not secure when it's clamped. I've tried googling but I got bored at page 3. Would anyone know where i could buy a replacement?

Middles are poxy bastards and I hate them and their fiddly, easy to lose ness.

Comment

Originally posted by geoff whitfield View Post
              Try contacting Crosley as the do a portable called the revolution very similar to the sound burger and the middle is the same which holds the tone arm
              Nice idea thanks but I've decided to whittle my own from wood as BC suggests. I dropped woodwork for Latin at secondary school but I reckon I was shit at it then because I was young and foolish, now I'm like Joseph.

I'll check back later to show you the results. I know you'll be glued.

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Monkey View Post
                Nice idea thanks but I've decided to whittle my own from wood as BC suggests. I dropped woodwork for Latin at secondary school but I reckon I was shit at it then because I was young and foolish, now I'm like Joseph.

I'll check back later to show you the results. I know you'll be glued.
                Good for you, Brass Monkey!
                I´d make more than one if I were you. You know what you´re like with middles.
                Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                  I'd make more than one if I were you. You know what you're like with middles.
                  Wonder if he's taking orders..?
                  If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

people should just borrow dinks, donks, adapters and covers then take them to Maplins and get a rough copy fudged out by their in-house 3Dprinter.
                    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by Col Wolfe View Post
                      people should just borrow dinks, donks, adapters and covers then take them to Maplins and get a rough copy fudged out by their in-house 3Dprinter.

Brass Monkey lacrimant sub arborem.

Comment

Comment

did somebody say Soundburger?

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
                          X