Inga - OST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inga - OST

So, the other day I watched Inga as it was one of the ones I hadn't seen on this list of Sexploitation films. I love the music at the start, I assume it's the one listed on the credits as Middle of Nowhere written by Clay Pitts and Robert Sterling and possibly (it's not clear from the way the credits are written) performed by "The Good Grief".
    There is also another great song, about forty-nine minutes or so in which soundtracks the, ahem, masturbation scene. It's a killer instro with fuzzy bass and lots more. Just really cool. Dunno if that is the other one listed in the credits as by The Good Grief or the one by the other band or something not listed.

http://flavorwire.com/504947/10-sexp...ch-right-now/6

So, anyone know if the OST or those two tracks came out on vinyl? Anyone know anything about The Good Grief?
    I did a quick bit of searching and I turned up this

http://www.popsike.com/ultra-rare-IN...801283930.html

Which at first glance looks as though it ought to be from the film - how many Swedish sex films called Inga can there have been in 1969 after all? But when I check the tracks on youtube I don't remember them from the film, they're certainly not the ones I'm interested in. I think that some of the googling may have suggested (but not confirmed) the possibility that there was different music on the Swedish and US versions which may be where the confusion arises.
    Anyone know anything? If not, there are two good tracks for your delectation and a reasonable film which is a bit more thoughtful and with a much lower tit and arse count than I'd expect from a so-called sexploitation film.

Originally posted by Filthy Rich View Post
    So, the other day I watched Inga as it was one of the ones I hadn't seen on this list of Sexploitation films. I love the music at the start, I assume it's the one listed on the credits as Middle of Nowhere written by Clay Pitts and Robert Sterling and possibly (it's not clear from the way the credits are written) performed by "The Good Grief".
    There is also another great song, about forty-nine minutes or so in which soundtracks the, ahem, masturbation scene. It's a killer instro with fuzzy bass and lots more. Just really cool. Dunno if that is the other one listed in the credits as by The Good Grief or the one by the other band or something not listed.

http://flavorwire.com/504947/10-sexp...ch-right-now/6

So, anyone know if the OST or those two tracks came out on vinyl? Anyone know anything about The Good Grief?
    I did a quick bit of searching and I turned up this

http://www.popsike.com/ultra-rare-IN...801283930.html

Which at first glance looks as though it ought to be from the film - how many Swedish sex films called Inga can there have been in 1969 after all? But when I check the tracks on youtube I don't remember them from the film, they're certainly not the ones I'm interested in. I think that some of the googling may have suggested (but not confirmed) the possibility that there was different music on the Swedish and US versions which may be where the confusion arises.
    Anyone know anything? If not, there are two good tracks for your delectation and a reasonable film which is a bit more thoughtful and with a much lower tit and arse count than I'd expect from a so-called sexploitation film.
    There's a Japanese reissue of the OST 45 from the late 70s which is easily obtainable and (I think) there's also an LP. There was a CD reissue of it a few years back...
    Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Yeah, I have said Japonais 45. B side is nice, not totally an instro, as B and B are crooning 'Iiiinga ...' Over the fuzzy muzak.

Comment

I've got that too, and was under the impression it was from the film. Swedish sexploitation not being my speciality, I've never seen it to confirm one way or another. When I was looking up the 45 on Youtube, they used the same film as you posted. I think it's a great tune. The tune at 49 mins is a corker too.
        Just had a quick look, and if I'm not mistaken, Inga came out in '68. The Seduction of Inga came out in '70, and that's where the Bjorn & Benny tune comes from.
        A little bit more info here
        http://www.carlmagnuspalm.com/blogs/...entures-part-2
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

"There's a Japanese reissue of the OST 45 from the late 70s which is easily obtainable and (I think) there's also an LP. There was a CD reissue of it a few years back... "
          "Yeah, I have said Japonais 45. B side is nice, not totally an instro, as B and B are crooning 'Iiiinga ...' Over the fuzzy muzak."
          I might be misreading you but are you talking about the seven I linked to above which doesn't seem to be in the film that I saw and definitely doesn't contain the tracks I want?

Comment

"I've got that too, and was under the impression it was from the film. Swedish sexploitation not being my speciality, I've never seen it to confirm one way or another. When I was looking up the 45 on Youtube, they used the same film as you posted. I think it's a great tune. The tune at 49 mins is a corker too.
            Just had a quick look, and if I'm not mistaken, Inga came out in '68. The Seduction of Inga came out in '70, and that's where the Bjorn & Benny tune comes from.
            A little bit more info here
            http://www.carlmagnuspalm.com/blogs/...entures-part-2"
            That sounds right to me.
            So does anyone know if the tracks in the film I linked to ever came out on vinyl?

Comment

Working...
            X