brushes to clean styli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brushes to clean styli

Anyone got any recomendations on where to source some?
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

I use this stuff - seems to work really well, better than just a dry brush

http://www.audioaffair.co.uk/audio-t...BrAaAqEn8P8HAQ

Comment

Onzow Zerodust (it's not a brush).

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Someone told me about Magic Eraser a few years back. This is what I use all the time now. Cheap as chips and effective Use it dry!
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

My fairly recently new expensive (for me) fancy Japanese stylus wasn't sounding so hot, so took it back and they cleaned it up since it had got clogged up with the kind of crap most audiophiles probably don't encounter. Anyway, while I was there they gave me a sheet of VERY FINE GAUGE SANDPAPER to clean it in the future. Sandpaper, I shit you not... They told me to use it maybe once a month or so...
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One View Post
            My fairly recently new expensive (for me) fancy Japanese stylus wasn't sounding so hot, so took it back and they cleaned it up since it had got clogged up with the kind of crap most audiophiles probably don't encounter. Anyway, while I was there they gave me a sheet of VERY FINE GAUGE SANDPAPER to clean it in the future. Sandpaper, I shit you not... They told me to use it maybe once a month or so...
            I had some of this. Green on plastic it was. But I've lost it.

I'm supicious fo things that might leave some goo. Can you really dissolve dust and tiny hairs?
            Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

what do you need next mark?
              gloves?!?
              Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

Working...
              X