Letta Mbulu – In The Music The Village Never Ends reissued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letta Mbulu – In The Music The Village Never Ends reissued

Sorry I don't know if this needed a new thread but apparently one of my holy-grails is getting reissued by Be With Records on may. Nomalizo is such a great boogie track.

I have tried to find something similar with that laid-back groove but the only thing that comes close in my mind is Lihue by Nohelani Cypriano. Do you have any suggestions? A long time lurker thanks in advance

http://bewithrecords.com/product/let...ds-lp-180gram/

Originally posted by Kurtis K View Post
    Sorry I don't know if this needed a new thread but apparently one of my holy-grails is getting reissued by Be With Records on may. Nomalizo is such a great boogie track.
    there's a monthly "new issues and reissues" thread, but here is fine...

I have tried to find something similar with that laid-back groove but the only thing that comes close in my mind is Lihue by Nohelani Cypriano. Do you have any suggestions? A long time lurker thanks in advance
    check (vg+ member) PH's (aka Paul Hillery) mixes on mixcloud for other laid back grooves, all sorts from Hawaiian to yacht rock and many points in between and around. you may lose yourself for weeks in the "folk funk and trippy troubadours" series.

thanks for mentioning the reissue btw, hadn't seen it.

Comment

Thanks! I just started part 1. 28 more to go

Comment

Thanks! I just started part 1. 28 more to go
        Welcome aboard Kurtis K, always nice to meet a fan of smoke folk, lazzy groove free soul ect

sigpicRock on Penderyn

Comment

Originally posted by Boi Bach o Bethel View Post
          Welcome aboard Kurtis K, always nice to meet a fan of smoke folk, lazzy groove free soul ect

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X