Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Saves the Day - Disco Swap

I'm feeling the mighty pull of Dee Eye Ess Sea Oooo

Anyone out there want to join me on the dancefloor and swap some tasty shiny CDs of disco music goodness?

Mine is a broad disco-church - we have Disco/Boogie/Italo/Electro/Soul/Funk and anything else that seems to fit. Any country, any period, any style as long as it has that je ne sais quoi oh so very special!

Expiry2011
    ladyboygrimsby
    eine
    medlar
    Lord Thames
    ashra
    Cochise
    priima
    Y1000
    SirSlim
    Theeman
    pitch
    Saint Jude
    Monday's Child
    Peretti
    Jahshabby
    spiritual jazz mags
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Of course. Where's Saint Jude when you need him?
    http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Would love to, but what kinda time scales are you thinking?
      Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
        Would love to, but what kinda time scales are you thinking?
        Nothing too frantic - maybe deadline at the end of June - which can always be moved......
        "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Comment

Yes please, I was thinking the very same after dusting down the last swap set

Thinking about it, I put a couple of discoey bits on my Xmas swap - bring forth the disco boogie!
          some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

A great idea, can i be in then? If I fail to do it in the time available, it'll be my Xmas swap if that's okey.
            Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyboygrimsby View Post
              Of course. Where's Saint Jude when you need him?
              Originally posted by medlar View Post
              Yes please, I was thinking the very same after dusting down the last swap set

Thinking about it, I put a couple of discoey bits on my Xmas swap - bring forth the disco boogie!
              Originally posted by eine View Post
              A great idea, can i be in then? If I fail to do it in the time available, it'll be my Xmas swap if that's okey.
              Glad to have you aboard gents
              No need to worry about failure at this stage of the game, Matt!

Any more?

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

OH YEAH!
                  MUSHRUMPS Daily party-prog MP3 blog

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Thames View Post
                    Yes please!
                    Originally posted by ashra View Post
                    OH YEAH!
                    Great stuff

Comment

In please! I've got mine half made (hopefully i've not just jinxed myself).
                      "What's my stance? You know, I like to dance. And smash things up when I get a chance." - Chain and The Gang

Comment

me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cochise View Post
                          In please! I've got mine half made (hopefully i've not just jinxed myself).
                          Originally posted by priima View Post
                          me!
                          Welcome in - this is a discoteque with a friendly door policy!

Comment

Havent posted round here much recently but if an exception can be made I would love to do a mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Y1000 View Post
                              Havent posted round here much recently but if an exception can be made I would love to do a mix.
                              Good to see you
                              I've always enjoyed your mixes in the past so no need to make an exception
                              You're In!

Comment

Working...
                              X