Air Mr Man/ Baby I Dont What Love Is 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Mr Man/ Baby I Dont What Love Is 45

last summer on this site there was a a big thread bout euro 45s and this was discussed but cant remember if anyone had one or knew it existed, anyway i just picked up a atlantic turkish issue with pic sleeve and its got the 2 crucial tracks of the LP how ace is that!! nasty 3rd world pressin though. makes me feel a lot better about Dom gettin one under my nose in my hood for £4 ha ha..
    'Swear I am evil when Ive had a few'

Originally posted by nosoul
    last summer on this site there was a a big thread bout euro 45s and this was discussed but cant remember if anyone had one or knew it existed, anyway i just picked up a atlantic turkish issue with pic sleeve and its got the 2 crucial tracks of the LP how ace is that!! nasty 3rd world pressin though. makes me feel a lot better about Dom gettin one under my nose in my hood for £4 ha ha..
    You need to watch dom i heard he once threw a monkey off a boat.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

wow this is great! didn't know that this 45 exists! heard some "rumours" bout it. that's cool. the air lp is one of my alltime faves, so if you see another copy of that mighty 45 (guess not) let me know!
      Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very interesting. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
        it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

These were (i think) the threads.

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2885

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2892
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE
            You need to watch dom i heard he once threw a monkey off a boat.
            Like, you care, you milk obsessed sparrow crushing mother-mother.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................I......... ...........needs...................oxygen......... ............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
            it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

I saw that on Ebay but too late, what's the sound like cos it's a quiet track?
              I could put a pic up if I could just reduce the size of my pesky pictures!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend
                Like, you care, you milk obsessed sparrow crushing mother-mother.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................I......... ...........needs...................oxygen......... ............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                Back in your coffin clownface suckaagh!.....back i say........now vogue.
                MODZ
                Hero No.9
                Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
                THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

No Soul

i knew that was C.M. from a thousand paces.

ring me up dude so we can barbeque this BEEF. lost my phone and all my numbers so ring me at home when you get chance.

c. red wanna talk turkey btw... (dont get x-ited though)
                  kraut rock ist nicht tot!
                  http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
                  http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

mate am i that transparent no beef bro..stupid mistake by one of us

turkey chat sounds good...ill bell ya tomorrow minor flu and djin hangover today
                    'Swear I am evil when Ive had a few'

Comment

Working...
                    X