Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has greedbag.com gone under..?

Just out of interest... although I do have at least one undelivered item

Tried to connect to connect to a couple of on-line stores (Ghostbox and Strut) and all fail with the connection to to greedbag.com - the people who do the shipping.

Been a good few days now - anyone else have the same problem or know if they've stopped trading..?

Cheers
    "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

the Trunk one just loaded ok on my phone, and i could take an item right through to checkout.

failed on my (work) pc...

Comment

Cheers Alan... I'm on a work PC too - good to know it's a PC issue - fails for me on all browsers....

Could not connect to server error as follows:

Overview:

Could not connect to trunkrecords.greedbag.com .
      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

thanks for the heads up on this MPFlapp, many companies use this Greedbag service. I have alerted Greedbag to it now - seems like it might be some odd security thing they implemented a few weeks ago. The site works for most people but if there are difficulties we have suggested changing browsers, which has worked...
        Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Comment

Working...
        X