Richard III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard III

There is currently a four hour queue to see Richard III's coffin at Leicester cathedral.

house near me that has a flag pole and often has different flags up had a Lancastrian Red Rose flag up at the weekend, the cheeky gits.

Comment

sorry, but as far as Leicester relics are concerned Richard III's bones will never replace Daniel Lambert's gigantic breeches.

Hooray for Daniel Lambert!

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
          Hooray for Daniel Lambert!
          If you are visiting Leicester to view a coffin and some big britches, don't forget to top off your day by taking in the National Gas Museum, where you can see an extensive collection of gas-powered artifacts like this gas hairdryer.

Comment

Dehumanisation ... is such a big word: it's been around since Richard the Third ...

Last edited by e3sa934; 23-03-2015, 07:44 PM. Reason: added vid
            OK: ready; let's do it ...

>>> Hobbies Of Today - RU12 EP: Unreleased South Yorkshire Post-Glam/Proto-Punk from 1977 <<<

Comment

Now is the winter of our discount tents
              Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

"Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
                  If you are visiting Leicester to view a coffin and some big britches, don't forget to top off your day by taking in the National Gas Museum, where you can see an extensive collection of gas-powered artifacts like this gas hairdryer.

You can watch a poo being flushed in a see through toilet in the Abbey pumping station

Comment

Originally posted by e3sa934 View Post
                    Dehumanisation ... is such a big word: it's been around since Richard the Third ...

I'm no etymologist but I doubt this is true.

I'm no archaeologist but I remain sceptical that the remains to be buried in Leicester are those of Richard The Third.

I'm no social historian but I tend to believe that this event marks yet another new nadir in this nation's cultural crisis.

I am certain that Philip Oakey was born in Oadby, Leicestershire.
                    you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Originally posted by giantchicken View Post

I'm no social historian but I tend to believe that this event marks yet another new nadir in this nation's cultural crisis..
                      Innit. If Daniel Lambert was alive today he would be pilloried as a slob in the Daily Mail, not celebrated as a wonder of the nation for his marvellous girth.
                      Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giantchicken View Post
                        I'm no social historian but I tend to believe that this event marks yet another new nadir in this nation's cultural crisis.
                        And I'll raise you

Comment

I use that system to find records. It hasn't worked yet.
                          Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eine View Post
                              I use that system to find records. It hasn't worked yet.
                              Have you tried ordering from a different cosmos? The P & P is higher, of course.
                              SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Working...
                              X