daniel janin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daniel janin question

i just came across that wonderful "hep taxi" track. something i totally forgot about but wanted to ask for quite a while.
    does anyone know on what LP this was released?
    was this on one of those super success things?
    or velvet dreams with pierric?

i need this, and by this i mean I NEEEEED THIS!!!
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

The naughty little release Melodie en Soul Paris 70s on Discogs comps it for £15 and the rest of the tracklist is pretty much Janin, Janin, Janin so you might find other great stuff too? Or do you only want the OG release? Might be worth checking out the Delta Sound library releases, I recall they were full of Janin tunes.
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

PS I'm neither super cool nor super clever. The YouTube Hep Taxi clip shows the Melodie En Soul cover.
      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
        PS I'm neither super cool nor super clever. The YouTube Hep Taxi clip shows the Melodie En Soul cover.
        thanks.
        i'm neither super cool nor super clever either ian.
        i'm aware of this release. maybe i should have been more precise. i meant where this appeared originally.
        Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

Originally posted by effi_deep View Post
          thanks.
          i'm neither super cool nor super clever either ian.
          i'm aware of this release. maybe i should have been more precise. i meant where this appeared originally.
          Definitely not Delta Sound.
          They contain some J. C Pierric.

The sound of marbles going astray.

Comment

Working...
          X